Please find below some of the resources and questions we are most commonly asked for.
What is Clean Cities?
- What is Clean Cities?
- Clean Cities – Goals, Strategies, and Top Accomplishments
- Clean Cities Tools
- National Clean Cities Website
What alternative fuels are available and where?
Why should I not idle?
- Idle Reduction Basics
- Idling Is Not the Way To Go – A publication by the Department of Energy’s Vehicle Technologies program
- See our Idle-Reduction Campaign page for in-depth information on when or not to idle
What car should I buy?
- 2012 Vehicle Buyer’s Guide
- Compare the Fuel Economy of Various Vehicles
- Alternative Fuels & Advanced Vehicles Data Center
- And on that note… What is the Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicles Data Center?
Clean Cities resources for fleet managers
- EPAct Requirements and Clean Cities Resources for Fleets
- State and Alternative Fuel Provider Fleet Compliance Methods
- CoolCab: Reducing Thermal Loads in Long-Haul Trucks
Food vs Fuel? The facts
- Biofuels Basics
- Biofuels and the Sustainability Challenge – A report from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN
- Ethanol is keeping gas prices low
- Biodiesel: Fueling Sustainability
- Fact Sheet: Gas and Oil Consumption Would Increase Without Biofuels
- U.S. Corn Use by Market Year